How many years of warranty does each product have?
- Veria Quickmat: 12 years
- Veria Flexicable: 12 years
- Veria AquaMat (pipe): 10 years
- Veria Clickmat (mats): 5 years
- Other products: 2 years
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers products that prove to be defective due to: manufacturing, construction or material faults.
The warranty does not cover any indirect or additional costs, such as those rela- ting to the localisation of the fault, removing the product, repairing the floor, etc.
Which conditions must be met for the warranty to apply?
The warranty will not apply under the following conditions:
If the product has not been installed in accordance with the installation guidelines.
If the connections have not been made by an authorised electrician (if stipulated in the installation guide)
If the problem arises due to an incorrect/inappropriate floor construction
Proof of warranty must be:
- Filled in correctly.
- Registered online or kept by the owner.
In the unlikely event that you must make use of the warranty, we will repair or replace the product in question at no charge.
What should I do in the event of a product claim or complaint?
In the event of a warranty claim, the product is to be sent to Veria – via the store where it was purchased – with an attached tracking label describing the nature of the defect.
- If the product is not defective, it will be returned.
- If the product is defected, it will be repaired or a new one will be sent to you.
- No additional claims may be made against Veria under the warranty.